Thursday, August 11, 2011

Construction or Something Like It

I know there have been a lot of baby posts lately so I decided to mix things up a bit with a "Things You Only See in Brazil" photo.

Recently while I was out for a walk, I saw the framing of a new house being built in our compound.  When I saw the framing, I could not believe my eyes.  Now, I have no background in house-building but using tree limbs for framing is definitely not something we've ever seen in the US.  Keep in mind, we live in a really nice neighborhood so the construction only goes downhill from here.  By the time I got back to take a photo they had started building the house, but I think you can still get the idea...



All I can say is that I am glad we are renting!

No comments:

Post a Comment